Yesterday (28.02.2019) a new release (v. 3.5) became available.
- Multiple signatures support and different permissions support in account
- The upper limit of energy can be adjusted automatically by the current state of the network
- Develop a new mechanism to listen event message from a queue
- Solved the Compatibility Problem between Backup and DUP_WITNESS
- Optimize duplicate check of transaction, Increase processing speed
- Transfertoken function security improvement
- ADDRESS and ORIGIN instruction security improvements
- Improve the partial UNKNOWN execution results of the smart contract to a more detailed error type
- Log optimization improvements
- Http interface improvements
You will need to update the config.conf：
Please complete your upgrade to the new version before next Tuesday (March 05, 2019), otherwise it will affect the synchronization of the node !